Thursday, June 24, 2010

part two - FINLAND



Things have really been flying since we met up with the group. It's been harder to have time to sit and write/time for myself...I feel like I'm back on soccer road trips. The group is really fun, and I've been enjoying getting to know everyone better, including our professors. We are seeing amazing buildings everyday...I can't imagine remembering it all.

I think I'm going to separate the days as posts, and write about what we see each day (feel free to skim).  The Finnish language is the strangest language I have ever met, so you can make up the sounds in your own mouths and then imagine how I feel trying to talk with people here!

I will also try to photograph some of my sketches so you can see what I spend my time doing while visiting these buildings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment