Thursday, July 22, 2010

July 20, Tuesday

Tuesday was a bit of a loner day for me. Katey was working with her group and after seeing a good portion of the neighborhood on Monday, I wasn’t too inclined to follow her and her group around for another day of exploring and analyzing. So as Katey worked, I went and took a tour of City Hall. I didn’t have the camera with me but here are a few pics of my most memorable images: 

Stockholm City Hall (Stadshuset) Henry Law

http://www.planetware.com/i/photo/stockholm-town-hall-stockholm-s004.jpg

Stockholm City Hall - courtyard by Commutr.

Katey got done with her group around 4:00 and met me for a drink at the top of the Kultur House. The drink was exactly what we both needed, and the view from the top wasn’t bad either (I highlighted where we sat, below):


No comments:

Post a Comment